Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunday afternoon photography

Here are some samples of my amatuer photography. These are all from around my backyard:

Lovely lantana
The pool waterfall

A stray helium baloon floating in the sky

Isabelle's upside down reflection in the pool

palm trees reflected in the pool

a straight up shot of the inside of one of our trees. It's pretty big.

the sun setting through the orange trees

some funky looking flowers

And there you have it. Sunday afternoon/ evening photography.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photography! Found you via Miss Mustard Seed.

Nellie said...

Can I steal some of your nature pictures? Wow--and your painting projects below were amazing. I look forward to your posts!

Bev said...

Multi-talented photographer, painter, re-doer, so many skills!