Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drivers Beware


Been a busy day. After spending a total of about three hours in the DMV today, Logan was able to leave with his drivers permit. Look out! I think he's probably a good driver, but he'll only be driving with Phillip at first. Wouldn't smile for the picture. Stubborn!!


And I don't mean to keep bragging(actually, I do. When your kids do something to brag about you have to run with it) Amanda received a letter today stating she has been chosen to receive the ASU University scholarship. $2,700 a year towards her school expenses for up to four years. WOO HOO!!!!

4 comments:

grandma said...

Way to go Cook Kids. I guess this is in addition to the other scholarship she got. We're proud of you Amanda, for going after your education. You are such a smart girl. Take it easy, Logan, and be careful. There are lots of crazy drivers out there.

grandma said...

I like the new background and the cute pictures!

Melynda King said...

Way to go Logan and Amanda! That is great news!

Bev said...

Changes, changes - life is about constant change in one way or another. Do I sound like Obama? Good job Cook Kids, way to COOK! I love the cute backgrounds and music you keep CHANGING!!