Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

I love thrifting.  I have been doing it for a long time.  For some reason, I can go into a clothes store and have the hardest time finding anything!  But I have no trouble finding cute things in a thrift store (usually).  I used to be kind of embarassed about it.  But thrifting is in now.  Even Nate Berkus did an entire show on thrifting and putting together outfits for around $20.  So I thought it would be fun to show you some outfits I put together for around $20 (usually). 
This blouse was $7.  I haven't even worn it yet but I love it.  Paired with a gray skirt for $6 and some cute heels for $9.


The neclace was new for about $4 I think.
Here's another outfit.  The jacket is charcoal gray with mid sleeves and ties in front and it was $6.  I paired it with a floral ruffled underblouse (is that a word?) for $4.  It would be really cute with long jeans but I don't have any thrift jeans yet so here's some capri's I got for $5.

I love these flats.  Dressy enough for church or for casual wear.  $4.


The neclace and earrings were new.  About $6 for both.

So there you have it.  Thrifting isn't for everyone.  But it's fun for me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bev said...

I need you to come thrifting with me - I never find clothes that cute! I love the outfits! You need to make this a regular topic on your blog, so fun!

Unknown said...

So so cute, fashion for a bargain!

grandma said...

I want to go with you and have you help me find some outfits. I have trouble coordinating things. And such good prices.

Jan said...

Yea for thrifting, cute outfits!