Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Haunting

There are some halloween mantle parties going on.  This is my haunted mantle.
Some haunted houses I found at the dollar store, displayed on my old window with a silver tray.
I found this "Happy Haunting" bunting template somewhere in blogland and printed it out.  I love how old and creepy it looks.

some candlesticks with spanish moss, crows, old books and a lantern.
I like how it turned out.  Not your typical orange pumpkin display.
Posted by Picasa

Home Stories A2Z

4 comments:

Bev said...

Love the mantel - spooky and vintage and sophisticated all at the same time. Why didn't you decorate mine when you were here?

grandma said...

It looks as good in pictures as it does in person. Wish you could remember the name of the blog -- and why didn't you pick up some spook houses for me too?

Jan said...

Simply Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Spooktacular!!! You are the cleverest girl eva!