Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beautiful Hymn

I sat and watched along with the congregation today.
It was amazing.
Those were MY kids up there singing so beautifully! 
Amanda and Emily looking and sounding like angels.
Logan so handsome in his suit. 
Elder Kavanaugh, love him like one of my own kids.
I wish I could have stopped time, rewinded and played it over and over.
How Great Thou Art sung acapella and in four part harmony.
So Powerful and so beautiful.
My favorite hymn.
Tears.
I wish all my family could have been there to see it. 
I hope to see it again someday.

5 comments:

Nellie said...

Too bad you couldn't have recorded it for all of us to hear!

Melynda King said...

It was I N C R E D I B L E !!!! And they are YOUR kids!!! I too had tears and did not want it to end.

grandma said...

I wish we could have been there to see them and to hear the song. I would have thought "those are my grandkids". And Logan! I didn't know he was a harmonizer too. How great!

Bev said...

I got teary-eyed just reading your post! How beautiful. I'd have much rather been in your ward listening to them - I had to speak in my ward. Maybe they can do that in my ward sometime. That's one of my favorite hymns too.

Kim said...

Yeah send them to our ward! Seriously not even kidding, I would love to hear them. :)