Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Movie!

I try to find movies to rent sometimes that aren't new releases that I haven't seen before. This one looked interesting to me so I rented it and hoped for the best. Maybe some of you have heard of it or seen it. It's called "I Am David". It's adapted from Anne Holm's internationally acclaimed novel "North to Freedom". I highly reccommend this movie. It's PG, no nudity, language, guts or gore. There are some war images, but nothing really disturbing. Just a feel good, touching, get your kleenex out movie. The kind Hollywood needs to make more of!

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Becky, I didn't know you had a blog....I scanned through the whole thing and it is so cute. You are so clever and what a great family you have. I will visit it now and get to know your family! Congratulations on Amanda....she must be smart like her Mom!

Dawn said...

I ordered this movie from net flix. I haven't received it yet but I am looking forward to watching it. Thanks for the tip.