Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Mantle

There's Fall parties going on all over blogland.  Although it's alot better than August around here, but not quite as good as November, the calendar says it's Fall.  So it's time to decorate for it.  These green squash are like gold.  I swear the sign said $1.29 each.  Not . They're a pound.  I like them though.





This big white pumpkin I got last Fall.  It's still as good as new.
a little fall bunting I made.
Gotta have a little rooster in there somewhere.



Happy Fall


The Lettered Cottage
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bev said...

I love your fall mantel!! How did you make that banner? I can't believe that pumpkin survived since last fall!

grandma said...

It all looks so cute and festive. You need to post tutorials. I have a lot of catching up to do to get ready for fall.