Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas present

You may have heard me whine and complain about my camera before.  Yeah, I whined and complained.  So I finally ordered myself a new one.  It's my Christmas present to me.  I've been playing around with it and trying to figure it out.  Here's some shots I've taken: 

Trying to get all creative with the tree in our backyard

Isn't it gorgeous?
My cute little man, Zero
close ups of flowers!!  close up!

Yes, that's a hummingbird.  I'm thrilled I could even get this!

And my favorite subject!
Isn't it fun learning new things?

2 comments:

Bev said...

so fun you got a new camera. You didn't wait til Christmas to open your present to yourself from yourself! Was yourself mad at yourself? HA HA (a little Christmas humor)

Nellie said...

You learn fast! I still haven't figured out how to do cool things on my new camera. Congratulations.