Monday, November 30, 2009

a little redo love

I took full advantage of the hubby gone hunting over the weekend and put up ALL the Christmas decor.  Inside and out, with the fantastic help of Emily.  But what I'm just giddy about is this awesome redo.  While visiting at my sister's last weekend we went to her goodwill (and were oh so excited about it!) She spotted this jewel as soon as we walked in and began oohing and aahing over it.  I looked at it and thought it was nice, but I quickly moved on to other things.  She, however, could not get it out of her head. She eventually decided it must be mine and knew exactly where it should go.  So after sleeping on it, she sent her husband and our Dad down to snatch it the next morning and surprise! it was marked down 25%.  A whopping $37.50.  My parents graciously delivered it to me and wham, bam!  The before and after:



love, Love, LOVE IT!!!!!!
Look out china hutch, you're next.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the find of the year! so, so, SOOO Cute!

Melynda King said...

Looks great! You did great job!

grandma said...

Becky, you painted it already! I am so impressed. It looks so neat now, much much better than before. I like this color. Good job.

Kristen said...

Wow wow wow!

Bev said...

I love that you gave me a little credit. Should I charge a finders fee? Ha ha. No, I just had the vision that you really needed it! I love the way it turned out!

Nellie said...

Wow---you need to start a decorating blog now. I also love the good stuff you put on the table.

Jan said...

That is awesome I would love to tour your home someday

Dawn said...

This is amazing! You did such a good job and it looks so good the way you set it up. I love the wall words too. So very cool!!