Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen: The Actress

Emily was in a very funny Play called Scapan  recently at her High School.  She did really well, she's a natural.  She had a kissing scene that frankly knocked the socks off of everyone watching.  Our mouths were left hanging open.  She tried to warn me, but nothing could have prepared me.  She has endured an endless parade of teasing from cousins, adults, family (mostly her Dad), and has taken it well.  It's odd to see my child up there on stage pretending to be someone else.  I don't know how parents of big movie stars ever get used to it.  Maybe someday I'll find out.




There's the weasel that kissed my daughter!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh I love you Becky! From the way Emily has described him, he sounds like a weasel.

Bev said...

Details! I need details about this kiss!

amanda laurel said...

you know, emily gets an unequal portion of blogged material....interesting.....

Bethany said...

I heard that she was amazing!