Monday, July 2, 2012

lemony sunset bubble clothes

I just put all the words together describing this post.  It's a mish mash.

First off is this lemon cake I made yesterday.  I got the recipe off pinterest, but instead of making the cake from scratch, I just used a french vanilla cake mix I had and sifted it and added lemonade concentrate and buttermilk and egg whites according to the recipe.  Then frosted it with a lemon cream cheese frosting.  Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive it was good.

 Next up is this picture I took of the sunset the other evening.  It was just before a big dust storm, so the clouds were all weird colors.  Too bad it wasn't a big rain storm.

I did a little photo shoot of Isabelle about half an hour before this glorious sunset.  This was our favorite one.  I really like it.

And finally, I really don't like to hang clothes up on the line.  But since I have a nice clothes line and outside is basically like a big hot dryer in the summer, why not save a little extra energy and just do it. By the time I'm done hanging them up, they're practically dry.  Ahhh Arizona.

Hope you enjoyed my lemony sunset bubble clothes update.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Your cake looks so good! I love lemon cake. Your title was so alluring - I couldn't imagine what lemony bubble clothes could be, but now I see! Thanks for the update.

Unknown said...

You are quite the photographer, that sky is great and Isabelle is just beautiful! Ok that cake looks lovely and yummy and good for you for hanging those clothes out, I hope you don't get all sweaty doing that. I love all your posts, keep em coming!

Bethany said...

I saw that sunset! When it is so hot and horrible here in the summertime a sunset like that reminds me that I do really love living here!