Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thank you All!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has commented, texted me, called and visited and most importantly prayed for Logan and our family.  Emergency trauma is well, a traumatic thing to go through.  But we knew from the beginning how blessed we were that it could have been so much worse.  Things have calmed down a lot and Logan is doing as well as can be expected.  They re-wrapped his wrists and arms so now he has more use of his fingers and began texting right away.  He even talked the nurses into letting his xbox be brought in because he isn't a TV watcher, so he needed something to pass the hours. 
Thank you Mom and Dad for spending your day with us and for the lovely, lovely flower box.  I know it was made with love.  I know your visit meant alot to Logan and it really did to me.
Thank you Janet for the sweet flowers and chocolate, you're a good friend.
Thank you Sis. McGee for the delicious homemade bread, it tasted so good!

Logan will be having double knee surgery tomorrow to repair his knee caps.  We're just taking it a day at a time.

I'll keep you posted on his progress.

Becky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, I hope you are doing ok. That cracks me up that he can text now, I know that is very important to teeners. You have so many people who love you and your family and will continue to pray, what an amazing story of being watched over and protected.