Friday, December 16, 2011

My favorite things

I'm joining the  favorite things party today at 320 Sycamore.  And these are a few of mine.   Not big and extravagant, just simple, like me.

First up is my number one music man and best Christmas album!  What's not to love about this guy?



I just got this lip gloss and I lOVE it!  Ulta Minerals nourishing lip color.  It goes on so smooth and doesn't dry out my lips like so many I've tried.


Nutella.  Need I say more??


My skin gets sooooo dry in the winter.  I love this lotion from St. Ives because it's creamy but not greasy.  It smells great and leaves my skin so soft.  I put it on every day after my shower.


 I know it's been done and overdone, but I love dropcloths!  They're so versatile. And cheap. I've used them for curtains, pillows, tree skirts, table runners, you name it.

And one of my favorite Christmas Movies is The Bishop's Wife.  I HAVE to watch it every year on or around my birthday which is six days before Christmas.


Hope you enjoyed some of my favorite things.  There are alot more, but these are a good start.

12 comments:

The Starr Family said...

I read the list, but my eyes just instantly gravitate to a container of Nutella... have you seen the to-go containers?? I'm obsessed.

:)

Amanda @ Red Barn Candle Company said...

Stoppin' by from 320 Sycamore. Love your "simple" favs list! Would love to see you in my neck of the woods sometime! :)
~Amanda
www.redbarncandlecompany.com

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Such a great list - love it! Thanks for sharing. Have a great Christmas!

Ange said...

Oh how I love Michael Buble. :) Also do love drop cloths! Merry Christmas!

Rachel said...

I just downloaded the Michael Buble album...he's so dreamy :-)

Melissa said...

Love me some Buble and Nutella! I just put the Bishop's Wife on my to see movie list...I don't think I've seen it! Thanks for your great tips, Becky. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen The Bishop's Wife, although I seem to remember there was a remake with Whitney Houston in it? I'm sure the original is better, it usually is, and how can you go wrong with Cary Grant? :-)

grandma said...

Did you watch Live with Kelly yesterday or Thursday when Michael Buble was the guest host? I kept thinking I should call you. He pulled pu his pant leg and showed Kelly some Superman socks his wife gave him - full body Superman. He said socks are one of his favorite things. Of course Johnny Mathis is one of my favorite things. And I love those Christmas movies too. The Bishops Wife was on last night on TCM, but we went to the movies and saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I might have to rent the Bishops Wife if its not on TV again.

Liz said...

You had me at Michael Buble. And nutella. In that order! LOL! Merry Christmas.

Bev said...

Love all those things. although I've never tried the lotion, I guess I'll have to now.

Brandi said...

Hi Becky thanks for sharing your favorites! I have not seen the The Bishop's Wife before, so glad you mentioned it! Oh and nutella is awesome. Have you ever tried the Biscoff spread? Equally good!! Merry Christmas!!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Becky!