Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Christmas House

I took a little break there for a while.  I've had my house decorated since a couple of days after Thanksgiving, but between traveling and appointments (why are all our dentist appointments in December?) and Christmas shopping, I've neglected my blog.  So here are my Christmas decorations this year.
Come in and enjoy the tour

Let's go into the family room.  Movie watching, wii playing, cozy fire.  Here's my mantle.  I made the Believe sign this year and used what I already had.

 I love these gold glittery reindeer candletick holders.

Emily made these music page flowers this year.  So pretty.
This is my $10 thrift store tree.  I love real trees but it just didn't happen this year, so I found this little cutie and flocked it with paint and glitter.
It's very sparkly.

a fresh wreath still gives us the christmas tree smell
 basket collection on the armoire
Come in to the living room. 
A wintery scene, candlesticks, glittery pinecones, gold balls.

pottery barn banner from mom with vintage tags
my book page wreath on an old window gets some christmas joy
 a little pop of color in the room
My favorite nativity
Let's go into the kitchen where santa is everywhere

cute trio of santas






Now I think it's time to curl up on the couch with this little guy.
Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Bev said...

What a fabulous tour! You have really decorated your house beautifully! I love your sparkly table in your living room and your santas in the kitchen, and your tree, and your mantel...actually I love it all!

Unknown said...

I love it all too, it is beautiful!!! I think I want to come and curl up on your couch with you....we could drink some hot chocolate and visit and look at all the cute things in your house!

grandma said...

Love it, love it. Its fun to re-purpose the Chirstmas things we have had for awhile, and I see you have done that. I recognize a lot of the things, birthday presents & Christmas cards from me. Glad to see you still have them. And even a dog all dressed up for Christmas.

Bethany said...

Becky, your house looks beautiful! It was fun to see you (for a few minutes at least). Emily looked and sounded lovely!

Nellie said...

That got me in the Christmas spirit-I'm ready for some caroling!

Jan said...

So fabulous! I love everything you have done, Boren Women are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed touring your home. Your thrift tree looks fabulous, I'd have never guessed you flocked it with paint.

Robin Johnson said...

Becky your home looks so pretty and festive. Merry Christmas

Cassie Bustamante said...

your mantle is beautiful! i love your believe banner!