Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bye Bye Kitty!

Remember my post a couple of months ago announcing our new Kitten?  Well this is the post announcing that the Kitten has left the Cook home.  And I couldn't be happier!  Kitty took a real liking to my leather couches.  Something about them gave him the urge to relieve himself whenever I wasn't looking.  So we had Kitty neutered as soon as he was old enough.  Amanda and her faithful friends and I took the couch apart and literally washed it a piece at a time in the bathtub.  PAIN IN THE NECK!!!  I don't know why they look so happy.

Thinking that if we got the scent out of the couches and he was neutered, he wouldn't do it again.  WRONG.  So, alas, Kitty had to go.  Amanda is kind of sad, but I told her when she moves out she can get another cat to ruin all HER furniture. He was a defective Kitty, I just hope his new owners don't have leather couches.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So funny! You have boundaries and KITTY CROSSED THE LINE!!!

Bev said...

Are you starting to see that cats are sneaky and sly with evil undertones? They can't be trusted!