Friday, December 19, 2008

Stay Away From The Mall!

My sweetie took me to the mall today to shop for my 40th birthday! Yes, tragically I am 40 years old. I had a bit of a breakdown last night and he felt bad and being the smart man he is, took me shopping to make me feel better. It was great, lots of sales, very festive! And completely jam packed with people and cars everywhere! So I would advise you to only go to the mall between now and Christmas if you absolutely have to. It's not for the faint of heart. If you must go, be patient. Take deep breaths. It will be okay. It's Christmas.

2 comments:

Melynda King said...

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY! Justin says that you are even more HOT now that you are 40!!! lol !!! He says that he can't wait for me to turn 40 (5 more months), he thinks older women are better!

I felt so bad on Sunday when I found out that your birthday was Friday. We even stopped by your house Friday night, and I didn't know to tell you Happy Birthday. SORRY!!

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!!! 40 is just the beginning of the best part of your life. I love getting older. You are a beautiful 40 year old!!! Love Dawn